April 14, 2015
For immediate release
Harrisburg, PA – JUJAMA, Inc. is being recognized for creating jobs that pay and their economic impact within the commonwealth as part of the third annual Governor’s ImPAct Awards. Awards will be presented at a ceremony at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pa. on May 21, 2015.
“We feel honored to be a finalist for this award. We welcome the opportunity to represent NEPA as a leader in the conference and event networking industry. JUJAMA serves as an example of how our highly talented team can create a world class product,” Chairman and Co-Founder Robert Naismith said.
JUJAMA, Inc. was nominated for the ImPAct Awards because of its role as an innovator within the event technology industry and its commitment to the growth and development of its employees and community.
The Governor’s ImPAct Awards recognizes companies from throughout the state in five categories: Community Impact, Entrepreneurial Impact, Export Impact, Jobs That Pay, and Small Business Impact. JUJAMA, Inc. was nominated for a Small Business Impact Award.
- • Community ImPAct Award – This award is given to a company that exemplifies the tenet of “doing well by doing good.” The winners in this category show a sustained commitment to the growth and development of their employees and the community in which they do business.
- • Entrepreneur ImPAct Award – This award is given to an entrepreneur who has led his or her company to a position of strength in the marketplace by way of growth in one or all of the following areas: creativity, innovation, managerial ability, leadership skills, and turnaround.
- • Export ImPAct Award – This award is given to a company that has significantly increased its export sales and the number of new foreign markets to which it sells
- • Jobs That Pay ImPAct Award – This award is given to a company that has demonstrated consistent job growth and retention over the past two years. The company must have had a positive net gain in new jobs during this time period.
- • Small Business ImPAct Award – This award is given to a small business that has been an innovator within its industry, demonstrated revenue/profit growth, increased its workforce, and committed to the growth and development of its employees and community. The company must have 100 or fewer employees.
JUJAMA, Inc. was nominated for the award by the Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance (PREP) network. Each of the 10 PREP regions submitted up to five nominations per category.
PREP is a statewide network of partners that works to regionalize and coordinate local economic development services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
Representatives from the Team Pennsylvania Foundation and Journal Multimedia evaluated the nominations and will select the award recipients.
For More Information: