Effective on: 2018-09-06
Introduction and Scope
In the context of this Policy, Jujama acts as a data controller for the personal data we process.
Categories of Personal Data
We may process the following categories of personal data:
- biographical information, such as first and last name;
- contact information, such as phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address;
- professional information, such as job title and position;
- financial information, such as credit card details;
- details about our communication with you; and
- any other categories of personal data you choose to submit to us, such as via e-mail.
How We Receive Personal Data
We may receive your personal data:
- directly from you, e.g., when you visit our website, or contact us by phone, e-mail or through a web-form when requesting a demo; and
- from a third party, e.g., when we receive a referral, in which event we will notify you, where required by applicable laws, without undue delay.
Basis of Processing
Within the scope of this Policy, Jujama processes personal data on the basis of the need to perform our contractual obligations, or to take pre-contractual measures at your request. Additionally, Jujama may process personal data on the basis of the pursuit of our legitimate interests, such as our interest in selling and providing our services to prospective and current customers.
Where we receive your personal data directly from you for the purpose of providing you with our services, we require such personal data to be able to perform our contractual obligations to you. Without certain required personal data, Jujama will not be able to provide these services to you.
Purposes of Processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- to register you for a demo of our services;
- to manage our customer relationships;
- to provide support services;
- to execute agreements with you;
- to contact you and to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- to track and process your payments;
- to help improve our website; and
- to enable us to send you marketing communication.
Data Retention Periods
Personal data processed by us in the context of this Policy is retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes of processing to be satisfied. You may at any time send a request to us to ask to delete your personal data, subject to the limitations described in this Policy.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services on our behalf. These third-party vendors include those providing:
- office productivity software;
- data backup services;
- CRM software;
- electronic signature software;
- e-mail marketing software;
- cloud infrastructure services;
- web hosting;
- appointment scheduling software;
- customer support and ticketing software;
- payment processing services;
- website performance measurement services; and
- digital performance monitoring and management services.
We will require that these third parties maintain at least the same level of confidentiality that we maintain for such personal data. Where European Union data protection laws are applicable to the processing of your personal data, and if we would need to transfer your personal data to third countries, as defined in European Union data protection laws, we will ensure such transfers will be subject to appropriate safeguards and other requirements, as required by applicable law.
Other Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change; or
- to our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes as described in the section above.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any personal data, about the users of our customers as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
If we must disclose your personal data in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your personal data will maintain the privacy or security of your personal data.
Data Integrity & Security
Jujama has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect personal data from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Access, Review, Objection to Processing & Portability
If you are a data subject about whom we store personal data, you may have the right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete, such personal data. You may also have the right to ask that we limit our processing of your personal data, to object to our processing of your personal data, or to have your personal data exported in a commonly used, machine-readable format. To make such requests, if applicable, please reach out to us by using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section of this Policy.
Privacy of Children
Our services are not designed to collect data from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 18. If you believe your child’s personal data may be processed in our services, you can contact us using the information in the Contact Us section of this Policy to request that we delete that personal data.
If we make any material change to this Policy, we will post the revised Policy to this web page and update the “Effective on” date above to reflect the date on which the new Policy became effective.
United Kingdom Representative
VeraSafe has been appointed as Jujama’s representative in the United Kingdom for data
protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the United Kingdom General Data
Protection Regulation. If you are located within the United Kingdom VeraSafe, can be
contacted in addition to or instead of Jujama only on matters related to the processing
of personal data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this contact
form: https://verasafe.com/public-resources/contact-data-protection-representative or via
telephone at +44 (20) 4532 2003.
Alternatively, VeraSafe can be contacted at:
|VeraSafe United Kingdom Ltd.
37 Albert Embankment
European Union Representative
VeraSafe has been appointed as Jujama’s representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. VeraSafe can be contacted in addition to Jujama only on matters related to the processing of Personal Data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this contact form: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/contact-article-27-representative
Alternatively, VeraSafe can be contacted as follows:
|VeraSafe Czech Republic s.r.oKlimentská 46
Prague 1, 11002
|VeraSafe Ireland LtdUnit 3D North Point House
North Point Business Park
New Mallow Road
Supervisory Authority Oversight
If you are a data subject whose personal data we process, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in one or more of the European Union member states.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our processing of your personal data, please contact our Chief Technology Officer at the following e-mail address:
Please allow up to four weeks for us to reply.